What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

Jcarrieri for my name. I know not very exciting

Avatar is my former rooster Ronnie who is no longer around. I have two barred rock hens that were hs flock and I was able to salvage two eggs, one is a cockerel named Luca who I hope will take his place.

tnt is me and the kids first initials and chix is my daughter and I.

The avi is our newest addition to the family, our sweet Ebony. My daughter begged me to rescue her, and when we went to get her all the kitties needed rescuing so we took them and Mom too. All happily rehomed and Ebebeezer (her nickname) is fitting in here nicely. Best part?My friends are the new adopters so we can keep tabs on them all.

yesss.gif

Jhawker is because my husband is a HUGE Kansas University fan. A KU Jayhawk is kind of an exotic bird so I went with it. Normally my screen name is Papsnpaints because I used to show Papillon dogs and rode paint horses. I didn't think people here would get that, they might think I was a gynecologist at a color run or something exotic like that. I don't have a Papillon anymore and my current horse is a bay with no white markings.
My current avatar is one of my Bantam hens with some guinea meets she just hatched.

Jhawker is because my husband is a HUGE Kansas University fan. A KU Jayhawk is kind of an exotic bird so I went with it. Normally my screen name is Papsnpaints because I used to show Papillon dogs and rode paint horses. I didn't think people here would get that, they might think I was a gynecologist at a color run or something exotic like that. I don't have a Papillon anymore and my current horse is a bay with no white markings.
My current avatar is one of my Bantam hens with some guinea meets she just hatched.

:lau

Originally Posted by hennible

lau.gif
x2
gig.gif

My username is my husband's pet name for me. Not sure where it came from because I am not polish but it stuck. My picture is of my poodle and sheepdog. They are my constant companions on the farm.

Our username is a combination of our last name STAKE and 4 in our family. My son shows chickens at our local fair. The avatar is his Splash Orpington rooster that he won first in his class with. The rooster is a real show off.

I LOVE Chickens and my name is Shannon, so, ChickenShan became my username! :p

My Avatar is my wonderful Minature Poodle, Dylan!
That is my favourite picture of him!!!! :love

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom