What's with your user name? And what about that avatar?

A lot of people have very interesting usernames, and I wanted to ask "what's with that? why is that your username? what's the story?

I'll share my story quickly. I have a hen named Hennible, she was given to me by a friend who was so disgusted by the chicken "shredding" her first hatch of chick that she couldn't keep her, in fact she was going to get her husband to shoot the hen. I enjoyed the character Hannibal Lecter, so it seemed appropriate to name this hen after the famous serial killing cannibal from the silence of the lamb's films. Anyway I try to embrace the fact the chickens are what they are and occasionally they are cannibals so my user name is Hennible.

Please tell me why your user name is what it is, and maybe tell us about your avatar. My current avatar is my son Brighton and one of our buff orpington " babies"
:D

We live in a metro City & have Farm animals..
We love reading God's word. The fig is mentioned over & over in the bible.. avatar.

Mark 13:28-31Jesus said " Now learn a parable of the fig tree; when her branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is near: So ye in like manner, when ye shall see these things come to pass, know that it is nigh, even at the doors. Verily i say unto you, that this generation shall not pass, till all these things be done. Heaven & earth shall pass away: but my words shall not pass away"......

Revelation 6:13 And the starts of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely fig's, when she s shaken of a mighty wind.

Awesome! I enjoyed reading your member interview also
big_smile.png

My username is mainly a reflection of sweet Alexandra (Alex), my Golden Campine and potential favorite chicken. The 33 just so happened to be the number of our flock at the time, but it has grown to 38.
tongue.png
So technically, I should be Alexandra38! Another interesting thing is that Alexandra happens to be my middle name, too. And henceforth, my avatar always has been and will forever be graced by mischievous Alex. The interesting thing is that I started putting her as my profile picture when she was just a chick, so BYCers have kind of been able to see her grow up.

-Alexandra33

Back
Top Bottom