What's wrong with their feathers?

Still not here.
hit.gif
I wonder how late they deliver? I hope he's here before 5 b/c I have to leave for work.
barnie.gif

I would call teh post office! Surely they are not going to keep him overnight. Actually I would drive there and get him if they don't bring him soon!!!
sharon

Quote:
I'm on the phone with them now. The lady is a freakin idiot. All she can tell me with the tracking number is he's in transit. The Consumer Affairs number she keeps trying to give me closes at 4:30 and my local PO also closed at 4:30. The idiot I'm talking to is absolutely not helpful. Lots of "umm, uhhh, I don't knows."
he.gif

x2

I go to the back door of my PO all the time. There's a bulk entrance for commercial folks, and it's open until 6:30 in most POs. Go show up and make sure they know you're on them. They can call the main hub that feeds them, as the distribution center will be open 24 hours.

Last edited:
They have no clue how important these chickens are. FIND your baby!!!
Make sure they know you are coming to get him and they better locate him.

Last edited:
Apparently he's stuck there for the night. I never could find anyone to talk to that actually knew what was going on. All I could ever find out was that he was on his way, but not here yet. They didn't seem to know WHERE he was. The stupid woman on the phone got quite an earful from me.
somad.gif
I will be breaking their door down first thing in the morning and they had better PRAY that he's ok.
smack.gif

Next time I would camp at the post office waiting for the truck to come in. You would think they would want to get him to you asap! Shipping just scares me. I am in a small enough place that I know the post master, most of the clerks and my mailman and I would be knocking on a door! Good luck with the little man. Make sure they remember you for the next time.....you know....crazy chicken lady stuff... Just saying...
sharon

Processed through Sort Facility, February 02, 2011, 10:22 pm, TAMPA, FL XXXXX

You don't even want to know how many times I was on the phone with them today.
barnie.gif

Once he's delivered tomorrow, I'm marching right down to the PO and demanding a refund - we asked many many times about the storm and were assured that nothing could cause the bird to be delayed in any way. Both by the PO clerks AND the special Express Mail Scheduler person.

Here comes another sleepless night...

Last edited:
I'm sure he won't be happy, but I bet he'll be fine.

He's in Florida. He's not at risk of freezing overnight. By all means get your money back if at all possible. I had a Serama rooster that arrived a day late once. He was fine, and we were below freezing here.

Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom