What's you weather today?

wee.gif
We're FINALLY getting a good soaking rain !!! Chickens aren't too happy today,but the ducks are sure loving it. I think this is going to last until Wednesday,I'm not complaining at all.
ya.gif

RAIN!!
wee.gif
Second day of it! So needed. And 73 degrees right now with expected high of 78. Great break from triple digits we've been having. Hope it really rains most of the week like forcasted. Chickens are out taking a shower right now!
lol.png

Here on the Glacier it's about 45* with a high of 56* due. We had a storm so strong last night the thunder shook the house! We called it a thunderquake:eek:

Today it's raining again, seems it rains everyday lately. Today so far is just sprinkles but, we have been getting really heavy soaking rains. pen is a mess! Total mud doesn't even have a chance to dry out! Temp right now is 70.

* Rained and thunderbumpers like a mad thing yesterday after lunch-- you could of waded up to your ankles in my leaky carport. More expected this afternoon, but it's pretty, green and sunny at the moment.

At least two loud, close thunderstorms last night and heavy rain. A little water in the basement. Today is cool and rainy. Perfect for staying inside and getting stuff done instead of watching DS in the pool and running around the backyard getting into mischief.

Third day of Rain I have a house boat now I think if its still raining heavy at noon I will go toss the anchor so as I don't float away. It's a good thing I put all the roosts and nest boxs up on cinderblocks or my poor chickens would have drown by now. I do have one silkie who decided to make her nest at the base of a tree but it is a good high spot, but boy is she drenched. I think there nothing funnier than a wet silkie hen, but she is a determinded one and keeping those eggs dry and warm.

It's 67 here right now, heading toward a high of 77. No humidity.

My idea of a perfect summer's day: High of 72, no humidity, light breeze of 5-8 mph.

I HATE humidity. So why do I live in MN?....

Yesterday we got HAIL. For Pennsylvania, that is very rare, ecspecially in August. The hail was as big as a regular sized gumball. Today it is nice, clear, and sunny.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom