What's you weather today?

hoosierhen

Songster
12 Years
Sep 26, 2007
Indiana
It is 59 degrees here, sunny and bright!! I'm inside for a coffee break, and then I'm back up the ladder scraping window frames. Fun, fun, fun!!! I'd rather be cleaning my coop!

It is 59 degrees here, sunny and bright!! I'm inside for a coffee break, and then I'm back up the ladder scraping window frames.

Brrr 59 sounds chilly for painting! It is only going to get 78 here today, seems chilly since the highs have been in the 90's. I painted yesterday...all day! Yuck!
roll.png

Here it suppose to get to 95 and low hummidty today, later in the day we get heat lightning, and maybe a thunderstorm. Later today I will be going to a water park!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
tongue.png

It is 68 here, clear and sunny. Beautiful morning. Gonna head out in a bit, saddle up Joker, and hit the trails for while.

Sounds good to me, lets trade I'll go ride and you can hang up my laundry!
fl.gif
No?
idunno.gif
big_smile.png

It's sunny and 62. The high today is 72. It's going to be a very comfortable day, so I'll probably go spend some quality time in my classroom (there's no air conditioning, so it can be 101 degrees in there when it's summertime...).

Rainy and 64 right now. Well drizzly. Spotty showers.
When it gets warmer we get afternoon thunder downpours.
Kinda like it was when I lived in NC.

10 day out look is upper 70s low 80s. We began emptying the pool yesterday.
sad.png

Right now it is 70 degrees here. It is only supposed to get up to 84 degrees here today, which is unheard of for this time of year here! It is usually in the upper 90's. I sure am enjoying the cooler weather!
cool.png

Back
Top Bottom