Whats your favorite book?

Stranger in a Strangeland.
Dune.
The Scarlette Pimpernell.
A tree Grows in Brooklyn

Those are the books with the most wear on my bookshelf.

I loved The Red Tent, bibical fiction about the lives of women in Abraham and Sarah's time. I also loved The Shack, also Christian Fiction.

My other all time favorite is The Chicken Health Handbook....it probably gets read more than anything else! HA!

I couldnt pick out just one favorite. I have many books that I have enjoyed reading. But Where the Red Fern Grows, Corner of the Universe, A Dog's Life, Summer of the Monkeys, and The Kite Runner are some off the top of my head.

My current favorite is The Ship Errant by Jody Lynne Nye. Honestly, I like any book in the Brainship series but that is my current favorite.

I love these threads because they give me new book lists. I read far too much to have any one favorite. But I do have some favorite authors: L. M. Montgomery, Lois Bujold, Jane Austen, David Brin, Dana Stavenow, Robin Hobb, and others. There are some books I go back to again and again.

I liked all the 'Cat who'(simese cats: Koko and Yum Yum'), aany books booksanimal story actually, and I've been reading the Narnia books Iike to read romance/mystery books also.

Back
Top Bottom