What's your flock name?

I don't have a flock name, per se, but I do have several coops, and I generally have names that refer to the groups in those.

A few examples:

The tiny coop with the two mature Cochin Bantams hens is home to the Little Jewels.

The three full-sized Cochin Bantams who live in another coop are the Twisted Sisters, a reference to early seasons of "Grey's Anatomy." These girls are nearly inseparable and make seriously unique sounds, a language all their own.

My original hen, a Buff Orp, and her three fluffy coop mates are The Ladies, and the new coop with my almost-four-month-olds houses The Fab Five.

I could go on, but then everyone would know that I have way too many coops -- and likely too many chickens, if that's even possible.

I don't have a flock name, per se, but I do have several coops, and I generally have names that refer to the groups in those.

A few examples:

The tiny coop with the two mature Cochin Bantams hens is home to the Little Jewels.

The three full-sized Cochin Bantams who live in another coop are the Twisted Sisters, a reference to early seasons of "Grey's Anatomy." These girls are nearly inseparable and make seriously unique sounds, a language all their own.

My original hen, a Buff Orp, and her three fluffy coop mates are The Ladies, and the new coop with my almost-four-month-olds houses The Fab Five.

I could go on, but then everyone would know that I have way too many coops -- and likely too many chickens, if that's even possible.
Haha. I love it! 😄

A few examples:

Haha. I love it! 😄

A few examples:

Fab five is a cute one! I love that you have so many. Coop goals! 😄

Back
Top Bottom