What's your New Years resolution?

HennysMom

Keeper of the Tiara
11 Years
Jul 9, 2008
Somewhere Over the Rainbow, VA
Well, since the New Year is right around the corner - I thought it would be fun and interesting to see what everyone's New Year Resolutions would be - outside of the typical "lose 10 lbs"
big_smile.png

Mine are:

to learn to forgive easier (forgiveness is harder than one might think)
wink.png

to learn to accept the things I have no control over w/out going into panic mode every time

be a better person

save more money while trying to pay off bills
roll.png

spend more time with my family

be more kinder to myself (worst critic kind of thing)

Quote:
That's the difference between an artist staring at and dabbing at the same work in progress for months on end, and another artist throwing a bucket of paint at the canvas and expecting it to be instantly beautiful. I'm a dabber too.

Well my N.Y. reso would be so stop believeing I can be a world dictator for the good of the planet, to realise that I am only one woman......and the world won't change because I want it to be a happy peaceful loving place...however I still believe that one day....WOMANKIND will be the Saviours of MANKIND.....will wait for the rise of the women...... think about it...the greatest force of power on earth..a womans tears....in conjunction with MOTHER (female) earth.............But I am not a man "hater"...they are just so misguided by other people and need to listen to their WOMEN>>>>>
lol.png

Bet this reply will get you all answering...particularly the men...bring it on...

Last edited:
Goodness gracious EnglishChick, you're calling for an overhaul of the whole system. Well, you gotta start somewhere.... We're behind ya. As soon as we clean our husband's guns...

Back
Top Bottom