What's your silliest duck story?!

It's okay Diamond88, I would have laughed too (as long as I know she was ok
wink.png
) Heehee

So about 3 weeks ago, my 2 girls decided to stop sleeping in their hay-bedded, insulated dog house and sleep in the hen house. They found out how to use the ramp door and when I went to do bed checks, my heart racing because I couldn't find the little buggers in THEIR house, there they were, sleeping on the wire floor of the hen house. Little crapheads. SO, I thought if I just close the ramp door and leave the side door open, the chickens will be able to hop up, but the ducks won't, right? Ivy is out to prove me a fool. Tonight I walked out to Vaseline combs, and there she was, sitting in the hen house near the door, Willow was still on the ground outside. So I picked them up and put them back in their house and closed the door...little poops!
tongue2.gif

When my older brother got married my mom spent a good deal of money spiffing up the yard with expensive flowers, water lillies in the pond and so forth, since they were hosting the big family pre wedding dinner thing. Luckily we locked the ducks up for the dinner because the day after the dinner, the ducks enjoyed the most expensive salad my parents have ever purchased. End of flowers.

My dog used to play an interesting version of wack a mole with the ducks I had growing up. Whenever she would get a drink from the pond, the ducks would attack her dog tags and neck fur. When she got sick of it she would bop them on the head dunking them into pond. Of course they would pop up somewhere else nearby and resume attacking her and getting dunked until she would take off across the yard.

It's not my duck, but I couldn't resist posting this. The sound of tiny feet flupping across the hard floor left me laughing so hard my face hurt!

Back
Top Bottom