What's you're favourite TV show?

That's a awesome show!
They are a odd bunch though ain't they!?
Did you know the daughter of Atz Kilcher is four time Grammy award winner signer Jewel? It's Jewel and her dad signing the theme song to the show.
I think I watched a dozen shows before I realized it.
Jewel said her brother texted her and said he was going to 'sign a tv contract',she said he didn't own a tv so she thought he was buying one and texted back, saying 'no, no it's not like a cell phone.'
Funny huh? Discovery just happened to be in Homer Alaska looking for a unique pioneer family to base a show on and didn't even know they were related.

Haha yeah did you see that Atz and Atz Lees names aren't Atz and Atz Lee? Man I can't pronounce them. So much for learning Swedish.

Both my granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) and I love that show. When they were going to butcher a cow on the show, I was afraid my granddaughter might be squeemish about it, but instead as she watched it, she said, "Mmmm! Steaks! Roasts!" So much for worrying. :eek:)

Did you see the one where the cow 13-08 had a absess head or something? Not the time to be eating something... because they had to chop it off.
ep.gif
sickbyc.gif

How is it that you love Firefly and Castle doesn't make your list of current favs??????

In all honesty... Peg + Cat is a favorite of mine ..... along with Castle, NCIS, Downton Abby & the BBC's Sherlock (when they're on)

How is it that you love Firefly and Castle doesn't make your list of current favs??????

I didn't watch Firefly until a couple months ago. I was complaining to a guy at work about how they cancelled Revolution, and he told me I should watch Firefly, it was on Netflix, also Serenity. I havn't saw any of the Castle series, didn't know Captain Malcolm Reynolds played Castle until I saw a comercial just the other day.
Another good series is Justified, Ive watched every episode on dvd and can't wait to see the newest season, along with Vikings and Hell On Wheels. Justified's theme song rap mixed with bluegrass is just awesome also, fiddle, steel guitar and banjo with southern homeboy rap, and I don't normaly like rap.

I loved BBC Sherlock, when it's on - was supposed to be a new season BUT, he is so busy doing movies, he didn't have the time. Plus now he is engaged or married, that was the final blow
th.gif
hit.gif

Now I spend so much time on BYC I don't watch anything.

Back
Top Bottom