Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

Quote:
Is he just faded from the sun or did he change colors after molting? It looks as if he also gained some more upright tail angle....that usually does not happen. Maybe it is the way he is standing in that one pic.

Walt

Walt, Congrats on your Educator Award.

Hey! I just saw that......I'm feeling pretty complete now. I guess it is just a matter of annoying the right people. The way it is going on one of these threads I may be defrocked before long.

w.

w.

Quote:

Hey! I just saw that......I'm feeling pretty complete now. I guess it is just a matter of annoying the right people. The way it is going on one of these threads I may be defrocked before long.

w.

w.

Walt, don't you mean "deflocked"???
gig.gif
I can't see that happening. You have always been the perfect gentleman everywhere I have seen you post. And no, everyone; not sucking up to da judge!
lau.gif
I don't have a thing to show here these days...

Quote:

w.

w.

Congrats on your award. It looks mighty spiffy there under your BYC name
smile.png

Quote:

w.

w.

gig.gif
I can't see that happening. You have always been the perfect gentleman everywhere I have seen you post. And no, everyone; not sucking up to da judge!
lau.gif

Deflocked is probably a better description given our hobby. Trust me...I know when someone is sucking up to the judge. Thankfully that does not happen often. Judges experience some strange interactions with people some times. It is strange, but the people that actually try to do that with me are usually just terrible at manipulating others. hahaha

Walt

I been. bustin my chops trying to get on yer good side for years..lol ,dont think its workin lol .my computer is dpwn fpr a few weeks so im stuck with cell phone

Quote:
gig.gif
lau.gif

Deflocked is probably a better description given our hobby. Trust me...I know when someone is sucking up to the judge. Thankfully that does not happen often. Judges experience some strange interactions with people some times. It is strange, but the people that actually try to do that with me are usually just terrible at manipulating others. hahaha

Walt

I'm not here much because, as shown earlier, I don't have much to brag about right now.
lau.gif

But I do have eggs cooking in the incubator.

Wheaten/Blue Wheaten Marans is what I was referring to. But, of course, they're in with a huge mix of other things too.

I've got some wheatens in the incky too, from a single mating. I feel like the prison warden letting my roos out for a conjugal visit. I have sections of the yard where at the same time a BC has two hens, and there's a pair of wheatens, white Bresse and black Bresse, all "enjoying" their freedom from the bachelor pen. Works great though, fertility has been really good.

Back
Top Bottom