Wheaten and Blue wheaten Marans Discussion Thread

Earlier in the week I was out in the coop tidying up and my less-than-pulchritudinous pullet was up in one of the nestboxes contemplating life. Spriggy as she may be, perhaps she's ready to grace me with some lovely brown eggs!

Earlier in the week I was out in the coop tidying up and my less-than-pulchritudinous pullet was up in one of the nestboxes contemplating life. Spriggy as she may be, perhaps she's ready to grace me with some lovely brown eggs!
woot.gif

I was given this splash roo and was wondering how he looks. I plan on letting him breed with my layers this spring for new laying stock/egg color. But I want to start a good wheaten flock separate from my layers. I wasn't planning on a splash but if he has potential maybe??? Or should I keep him in with my other bachelor roos. I will have regular wheaten roos too.

[/IMG]

I was given this splash roo and was wondering how he looks. I plan on letting him breed with my layers this spring for new laying stock/egg color. But I want to start a good wheaten flock separate from my layers. I wasn't planning on a splash but if he has potential maybe??? Or should I keep him in with my other bachelor roos. I will have regular wheaten roos too.

[/IMG]

SEND HIM TO ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love I haven't ever seen a photo of a Splash Wheatens male...................my gosh he is gorgeous!!!!!

I want Splash Wheatens now!!!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom