Wheaten-Blue Wheaten Ameraucana/Golden Cuckoo Marans/Salmon-Blue Salmon Faverolles hatching Eggs fo

Discussion in 'Chicken Hatching Eggs' started by pasofinofarm, Mar 11, 2012.

1. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    We are a working farm with several breeds of rare and beautiful chickens. Our desire has been to see many breeds of old be returned to their former glory of being productive animals that also provide beauty to the homestead. Please understand that these birds are first and foremost part of a food production program and have been bred to be to healthy and hearty. They are raised on an organic diet and are given fresh produce daily as well as are allowed to range in the fresh air and sunshine on our pastures. While being used as dual purpose egg and meat birds they also provide hatching eggs that we are able to share with others. Many of our birds are considered exhibition (show) quality but that is not their main function in our world as we have transitioned from being hobbyists to full time farmers. You can learn more about our farm, us, our chickens and other livestock at www.nonesuchfarm.net.

Here are some pictures of our currently available breeds http://s150.photobucket.com/albums/s112/pasofinofarm/chickens/?albumview=slideshow

Last edited: Mar 31, 2012
  2. gotta luv animals

gotta luv animals Out Of The Brooder

Jun 9, 2011
    How many eggs in this auction?

3. ~SunSetsWest~

~SunSetsWest~ Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2008
    Central, Fl.
    And is it a mix or what specific breed you want?

4. pasofinofarm

pasofinofarm NONESUCH FARM CONROE TX

Mar 22, 2007
    Near Houston, TX
    It is which ever breed or combination of breeds you choose as long as I have the eggs :)

5. poularde

poularde Hatching mode

Feb 7, 2010
    Puyallup, Wa.
    I recently received LF Salmon Favorelles eggs from them. They were packaged well. I candled on day ten. Sixteen of the eighteen eggs they sent me are developing. [​IMG] Highly recommended.

6. curranchickens

curranchickens Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 2, 2011
    Fredericskburg, VA
    Sent you a PM.... can not wait to hear back from you!

7. flgardengirl

flgardengirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 2, 2009
    Sunny side up :)
    I love my original golden cuckoos that I got from Melissa. They are so sweet. I have 2 males and 2 females. The males are huge and super friendly.

8. mstricer

mstricer Overrun With Chickens

Feb 12, 2009
    Ohio
    How many eggs is this for?

9. hcammack

hcammack Overrun With Chickens

Oct 5, 2007
    Vermont
    I wish I could haha. So tempting. Hope your doing well.

Henry

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by