Wheaten Crele Orpington Project, Reboot

Pics
I can't find much on Db, or Dark Brown.

My first brown chick, feathered out with some Partridge patterning, so there must be some sort of partridge somewhere in my birds.
20201219_141340.jpg
20200730_153434.jpg
20200730_153816.jpg
20200705_211356.jpg
Note the faint Arrow on the head. The chick also had a dark reddish brown stripe running down the middle of it's back, but the camera couldn't pick it up.

My Project Giant Silkie rooster feathered out a similar way, since he carries partridge.
View attachment 2659362
Oohhh, she looks like a chick I hatches last year.... that one was half Phoenix (different one than the mama's I posted babies of last night), quarter Americans and quarter splash Cochin bantam

Oohhh, she looks like a chick I hatches last year.... that one was half Phoenix (different one than the mama's I posted babies of last night), quarter Americans and quarter splash Cochin bantam
Interesting. The chick I posted is a cockerel, but grew into a gorgeous rooster.

This chick was pure yellow with a black splotch on it's head.
Resized_0407201325a.jpeg

Interesting. The chick I posted is a cockerel, but grew into a gorgeous rooster.

This chick was pure yellow with a black splotch on it's head.View attachment 2659398
I think mine looked similar. I was so surprised to have a chick like that since the two fill sisters hatches out black and chipmunked

I think mine looked similar. I was so surprised to have a chick like that since the two fill sisters hatches out black and chipmunked
The Large Fowl Silkie rooster I used hides Buff, & the light Brahmas are e^b/e^b, Co/Co, S/-

So maybe you birds are hiding abundance of genes, your just now starting to discover?

The Large Fowl Silkie rooster I used hides Buff, & the light Brahmas are e^b/e^b, Co/Co, S/-

So maybe you birds are hiding abundance of genes, your just now starting to discover?
It's quite possible. I enjoy the different colors, and can't show so I don't have any problem. It's always neat when there are a bunch of different ones in the same clutch

It's quite possible. I enjoy the different colors, and can't show so I don't have any problem. It's always neat when there are a bunch of different ones in the same clutch
Yeah.

Same here, but I'm planning to show my birds someday.

Back
Top Bottom