when did DELETE go away??

mdbucks

Cooped Up
12 Years
Jul 14, 2007
EXIT 109 on 95
when did DELETE go away??
hu.gif

It went away because too many people were deleting their posts, throwing entire threads into a "no-make-sense-no-more" black hole.

A little bit more clarification:

After a lot of discussion the BYC Staff decided to remove the ability for members to delete posts. We've received complaints from members that there has been a lot of confusion resulting from posts being deleted and the flow of a topic ends up all crazy.

We know this may cause some inconveniences, but we believe the pros outweigh any potential cons. If we end up being wrong then we may change this back.

duc.gif
ME too lacy...sometimes you say something or realize you've posted information that is dangerous. I'll just use my EDIT button more often now!

I Agree......Bring back delete.........Thats why i had to edit my post one day and left nothing but a period....and we all how badly that went
barnie.gif

I think this will make it very difficult to post now
sad.png

Oh c'mon Lurky you have to make it to your 1000 post!!!!
You might get a suprise!
Ive never used my delete, but I sure use the edit!!! yes sometimes, especially late at night or before the morning shower, we say strange things, but we can always mend our foot in mouth ways.
Have you had your morning coffee yet????

Back
Top Bottom