When do you open presents?

We get to open one on Christmas Eve morning if we want to, and then we open the rest Christmas Eve night. Then on Christmas morning, we have one big present and our stockings. IMO, the stocking is the best thing!
big_smile.png

One on Christmas Eve, the rest on Christmas Morn (thank you for giving me kids that are patient and don't mind sleeping in!!)

B will be opening the Tolkien book... The Legend of Sigurd and Gudrun

Son will be opening Blender For Dummies... though I think he may be past a good portion of this book

Dotter will be opening a paint by numbers set -Van Gogh

Something for them to DO on Eve... then off to sleep... planning to do a nice ham, eggs, and pancakes breakfast.

Eventually, maybe 5pm, head to Nana and Bawpaw's (In Laws) house for more doings.

Quote:
gig.gif

OMG... me and B BOTH have that problem... and not just Christmas either. It takes all we've got to wait until V-day, Anny, B-days... it's so sad... and yet at the same time encouraging for the coming years...
big_smile.png

IE I couldn't stop myself from 'making sure the robe I bought him fit right"... well DUH of course it would be big enough... sheesh... and being a robe doesn't have to be tailored... but could I stop myself... NNNNNNNNoooooooo... whatamaroon... but, as I said... it bodes well for the next 60 or so years.

Edit... the NEST 60 or so years... geez do I have chickens on the brain or WHAT?!?!

Last edited:
Quote:
gig.gif

OMG... me and B BOTH have that problem... and not just Christmas either. It takes all we've got to wait until V-day, Anny, B-days... it's so sad... and yet at the same time encouraging for the coming years...
big_smile.png

IE I couldn't stop myself from 'making sure the robe I bought him fit right"... well DUH of course it would be big enough... sheesh... and being a robe doesn't have to be tailored... but could I stop myself... NNNNNNNNoooooooo... whatamaroon... but, as I said... it bodes well for the next 60 or so years.

Edit... the NEST 60 or so years... geez do I have chickens on the brain or WHAT?!?!

love.gif
That's love!

We always go to my Grandmas on Christmas Eve and open presents from grandma, and my uncle after dinner. Then the next morning i open stuff from my mom. My other grandparents used to come on christmas day but the last few yrs they havent so I get money in the mail or get our present early in person like this yr. Then my dad is coming christmas eve before i leave for grandmas with my money that hes giving me. Doesnt really sound like much fun but i enjoy it.
smile.png

wink.png
We go to my mom's for Christmas eve and have finger foods and open gifts a little after dark.. No young kids.. Then on Christmas day we all get together and have a big Christmas dinner... Than it is time for a nap!!

Christmas eve we go to my grandmas and open presents. Next morning we open presents at my moms.. then we go to my dads and open presents.. then we drive 3 hours to my husbands parents and open presents! WOO!!! It seems nice to have that many christmas' but to tell you the truth it is kind of a pain!!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom