When Pets Attack

Can you believe Seigefried & Roy and the white tiger that attack Roy. all three back on stage. Cant believe they were allow to bring it out in the large crowd.

Roy said they were like his kids???????

things that have bitten me:

dogs
turtle
cats
moray eel
octopus
wolf
baboon
mongoose
guinea pig
mice
rats
horses
ferrets
falcon
eagle
bat
parrots
lovebirds
cockatiels
finches
goat
pig
chicken
geese
snakes (non venomous)
euromastyx
various tropical fish
human kids and babies

I'm sure that there are more, just that is off the top of my head. The point is... ALL KINDS OF LIVING STUFF WITH JAWS can and will bite.

my son was bitten by a stingray at an aquarium in FL. So many people have told us stingrays don't have teeth, but Daniel will beg to differ. It hurt!

So if a pet bites often; it likely won't kill you, but if it doesn't bite, it will likely kill you if it does bite you? I don't agree. This is not a philosophy class where you throw a bone that others fight over! I disagree with the posting of this thread!

Quote:
You are so right and I really hope that everyone heeds this warning. I have a pit bull. Sweetest dog on the planet, but he is never unleashed. People are fearful of the breed and dogs can sense that. He is on a zip line in the yard and leash when he is off the zip. Period. So far all he may do is lick someone to death, but you never REALLY know.

Back
Top Bottom