When should I give up on my daisy duck

I just want to thank everyone I've never joined a forum before but this little duck has tugged at my heart strings.....I first thought for sure she would die and I went from holding her up to eat to watching her run and play so it's just been difficult to know what to do with her....I really appreciate any and all support!

Yesterday I took mealworms and put a liquid b complex on them and let them absorb for my adult Pekin who is limping. It was a very small amount because it’s concentrated. She gobbled it right up. Yours would probably do just fine if you smushed them up real good. Here is what I use. You can buy it at tractor supply. It will last forever.
If you need some and need help, PM me!!

C9DD57A8-7674-4383-98F8-A9A243D3D4EE.jpeg
B5B4281C-B84A-4FF0-9666-C938DB05A600.jpeg

Update on daisy!!! Liquid b must have been just what she needed....I've been giving it to her since Thursday afternoon and she has spent the last two nights outside with the others! She did get flipped twice yesterday but when I turned them out this morning she is standing strong on both legs and walking straight....one foot is still turned in a bit but she looks great!!! Thanks again for all the support!!!

Back
Top Bottom