WHEN WILL IT GO AWAY!?!?

Poulets De Cajun

Crowing
11 Years
Jun 14, 2008
Houston MetroMess, Texas
The "octo-mom" saga..... I'm so tired of hearing about it. Can it be over already?!?
barnie.gif
barnie.gif
barnie.gif

I really dont have a position on the matter, I just wish it would quit dominating every single newscast. I need to know if its going to rain or not, I dont care whose taking care of her kids. I have coops to cover...

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
LOL!!! I couldn't agree with you more! There is SO much insanity to that whole story! Enough already!!!
roll.png

Yes. Me too. Now show me octophotos of new chicks and I can't look enough. If they only knew how many of us turn the channel...
I feel some sorrow for all 14 of those children who now will grow up in that side show.

Don't you think that the heartless physician that implanted her with all those embryos should be paying child support?

I wonder how much Jerry Springer has given her to appear on his show?

With fourteen kids the money is alway gonna be tight. I know, I've got 7. I always figured I'd be able to take care of them... now a new congress comes along, changes the rules, cuts my income in HALF and changed everything.

I won't be doing the talk show circuit, just teaching my kids thrift, hard work and faith.

My folks did it with 7, I suppose I can too, but now it won't be easy.

I dont think he was "heartless" Stupid and greedy yes. Some how this all boils down to the $$
Although I dont know how she had the $$ for another IVF to begin with.

I had my dd, who I wasnt supposed to be able to have without 'help' in 2002. So many people asked us when we were going to be having another baby. I told them all we were stopping at one. And it was a good thing we did. With the economy and the world being like it is now we would be in deep financial trouble if we had had more. Although. If we had another we would also be able to qualify for all kinds of assistance that we now dont. Since we stopped at one and were responsible in all our choices

I have to say though. She is more a train wreck than Brittney Spears ever was. And I always felt badly for Brittney. Not for this POT

Back
Top Bottom