When will she give birth

Pics
This must be so stressful! I am sorry, I don't think animal control is allowed to tell who reported them anyway, or the police, so the neighbors might never know, getting all the dogs away from them would be the best, possible, option, but, you do need to stay safe. But, convincing your grandpa, is for the sweet pregnant pups stake! You are doing all that you can, I hope she comes back soon!
Thank you

I
I know in the county I am in any kind of code violation complaint or animal control complaint is not anonymous because it is public information, so be sure to double check if you file! I would hate for you to get in a sticky situation on something like that 😬
I think you can tell the controls you want it to be anonymous, and they won't tell. Has the pup come back? Poor girl!

My guess is the dog has found a safe place to have her pups. Please try not to worry about her, @JadeFarms . She knows you are a safe haven and she will come to you when she can or needs to. The other alternative is she whelped at her owners' place, and in that case the same thing is true. She will stay with her pups. You have done all you can do and all you can do now is wait. You have been a blessing to her.

Does anyone on this thread live close to @JadeFarms so maybe they can report these people for her? I understand your concern, I am a bit concerned too, but @BigBlueHen53 is right, there isn't much you can do now, if reporting and all that isn't an option, you did so good for her, and hopefully, she will be back soon. :hugs

Does anyone on this thread live close to @JadeFarms so maybe they can report these people for her? I understand your concern, I am a bit concerned too, but @BigBlueHen53 is right, there isn't much you can do now, if reporting and all that isn't an option, you did so good for her, and hopefully, she will be back soon. :hugs
I'm in Clearwater. Not sure where she is though. I would be happy to help if my parents are okay with it

Back
Top Bottom