When will she give birth

Pics
My guess is the dog has found a safe place to have her pups. Please try not to worry about her, @JadeFarms . She knows you are a safe haven and she will come to you when she can or needs to. The other alternative is she whelped at her owners' place, and in that case the same thing is true. She will stay with her pups. You have done all you can do and all you can do now is wait. You have been a blessing to her.
Thanks, this makes me feel a lot better

Read back through the thread. Unfortunately it’s not an option, we touched on how it was not safe, and her single parent wants to protect them from these people. It’s sad but we want everyone to be safe :hugs
If you read back a page or two, you'll see they are talking about someone else who lives near the OP reporting for her.

Read back through the thread. Unfortunately it’s not an option, we touched on how it was not safe, and her single parent wants to protect them from these people. It’s sad but we want everyone to be safe :hugs
I know, but @EverythingDucks, a different person, lives near the OP, and may be able to report them if her parents are okay with it.

If a different person can drive by, and then report what they personally saw, that might work.

But reporting "someone on the internet says these dogs are abused" is either going to get ignored, or is going to bring OP back into it.

Back
Top Bottom