When will she give birth

Here's an idea.
Screenshot_20201102-153622_Google.jpg

Be sure it have a pillow of lots of blankets so the puppies dont get hurt and the mama is comfy.

Yes she’s super young, she got pregnant right when she was mature enough to even be bred.
Ok. If it's possible, keep the dog at your house, in a garage or shed, whatever. Make her a comfortable place with blankets/pillows, and it should be secluded and away from a lot of noise and activity. If she has the puppies at your house, chances are she will stay at your house for a while with the puppies, just a warning.

Yes she’s super young, she got pregnant right when she was mature enough to even be bred.
I know you've said that you can't call animal control or anything, due to parents, but something needs to be done...

Keep us updated.

Our dog, Willa, had two separate litters (and was bred on purpose). I wasn't fully invested in the process (the dogs aren't my 'animal' on the farm) but you definitely need to set up a welping pen. Keep a good eye on her. Everything everyone has said lines up with what we did.

If you can convince the owners to let her raise the puppies with you I would try and do that. And if I were you I would try and get her spayed (after the puppies are bornwhen she can safely be spayed) but I understand that probably isn’t an option. Honestly I feel like your parents should care more about this situation, if the dogs are scared of their owners, and are being allowed to inbreed, and breed at all, something isn’t right. If these people can’t afford to spay and neuter their dogs, then they can’t afford to take care of them properly.

If you can convince the owners to let her raise the puppies with you I would try and do that. And if I were you I would try and get her spayed (after the puppies are bornwhen she can safely be spayed) but I understand that probably isn’t an option. Honestly I feel like your parents should care more about this situation, if the dogs are scared of their owners, and are being allowed to inbreed, and breed at all, something isn’t right. If these people can’t afford to spay and neuter their dogs, then they can’t afford to take care of them properly.
X2

Back
Top Bottom