When will she give birth

Pics
Gosh @JadeFarms, I didn't realise it was that bad!
It sounds horrific I cant imagine how painful it must have been for you...
A friend did break their leg off a horse but nowhere near as bad as that...
I'm so glad you have your friend with you.
I'm hoping for a speedy recovery! And for the mum and pups to come over and cheer you up....

Can someone define abuse for me?
I feel like the word in this thread is being abused! She hits her dogs with sticks, so do I if they have done somthing to deserve it! Leaving their yards can mean life of death for dogs! In my area if you find a dog in your yard you shoot it! They kill live stock and stress them out. I don't want my dog being shot because someone thought they were going to kill there animals! And if all ut takes is a little bit of pain to keep them in the yard then thats what I choose!
She should have spayed her dogs! Thats a bad thing! But if the dog isn't skinny then how are they neglecting their dogs?
You can call the SPCA and have them take a look at the dogs and remaine anonymus. If she asks if you called them on her just say no!

Can someone define abuse for me?
I feel like the word in this thread is being abused! She hits her dogs with sticks, so do I if they have done somthing to deserve it! Leaving their yards can mean life of death for dogs! In my area if you find a dog in your yard you shoot it! They kill live stock and stress them out. I don't want my dog being shot because someone thought they were going to kill there animals! And if all ut takes is a little bit of pain to keep them in the yard then thats what I choose!
She should have spayed her dogs! Thats a bad thing! But if the dog isn't skinny then how are they neglecting their dogs?
You can call the SPCA and have them take a look at the dogs and remaine anonymus. If she asks if you called them on her just say no!
Well nobody will try to hurt her dogs at all around here. These dogs don’t go to a vet at all, even when she got hit by a car and her back legs just dragged behind her. Hitting her dogs don’t stop them from leaving the house at all so there’s no point in hurting them if it’s not gonna help.

Back
Top Bottom