When will she give birth

Pics
Here's a thought, but obviously someone would have to follow through...let it get back to the jackass owners "somehow"..."maybe through the grapevine of who you mentioned knew someone who knew them b4" that "someone" saw that a pretty mama dog walking around seems to have given birth recently by obvious observation of her teats, and "someone" may be interested in "buying" a pup when weaned at 8 weeks of age, or in time for Christmas. This tidbit of news, with the prospect of "money coming their way" may encourage the jackass owner to let the pups grow, & discourage the negative thing that could happen, that I won't mention, because we all know what jackass people can do, and we are hoping won't happen. Like I said though...ya gotta find some peeps that will be willing to pay to adopt a new pup...just throwing this idea "out there" for consideration. We all want a positive outcome!

This tidbit of news, with the prospect of "money coming their way" may encourage the jackass owner to let the pups grow, & discourage the negative thing that could happen, that I won't mention

The owner has apparently allowed previous litters to grow up--the current mother dog was born and grew up there.

Previous litters were born outside, in a place chosen by the dog, and the owner has not been seen to provide care for the puppies. So it's more a matter of lazy or uncaring owner, not deliberately harmful to young puppies.

The owner has apparently allowed previous litters to grow up--the current mother dog was born and grew up there.

Previous litters were born outside, in a place chosen by the dog, and the owner has not been seen to provide care for the puppies. So it's more a matter of lazy or uncaring owner, not deliberately harmful to young puppies.
Oh...didn't know that, so sorry for this sweet dog & her pups

So they always sell the litters. The mother of my dog died at a young age, she got strangled in a fence. That’s what I was told. But that was 9 years ago and they gave us our dog for free because he was a runt. Yes we got our dog from them, but nobody knew they beat them till more recently. They sell them for about $150 or $200 I forget, but very cheap. Since this was an accidental litter it will probably be for less.

Maybe the same state is close enough, the control doesn't have to know where you live @EverythingDucks! This might be a great solution! :fl
I am still reading, but as a grandparent with an adopted daughter, like OP's situation, this is what I would be afraid of: There are very few neighbors, OP and Grandfather have had problems with neighbors already, we know these people have no respect for animal life and don't know if it is any different with human life. These "people", the neighbors may assume OP and grandpa were the ones who reported them. Being in the same situation, I am sure Grandpa has to work, where does this leave OP if and when she must be home alone with the creeps down the street??? Can we please be as concerned about OP and her life as we are the dog and her puppies. Please stop encouraging her to do something that may endanger her as she does her best to help these animals.
Thank you

I am still reading, but as a grandparent with an adopted daughter, like OP's situation, this is what I would be afraid of: There are very few neighbors, OP and Grandfather have had problems with neighbors already, we know these people have no respect for animal life and don't know if it is any different with human life. These "people", the neighbors may assume OP and grandpa were the ones who reported them. Being in the same situation, I am sure Grandpa has to work, where does this leave OP if and when she must be home alone with the creeps down the street??? Can we please be as concerned about OP and her life as we are the dog and her puppies. Please stop encouraging her to do something that may endanger her as she does her best to help these animals.
Thank you
Tysm for this, this is exactly the problem. Although he doesn’t work, we don’t have many people around us at all. And I also don’t need them to turn our neighbors against us because we’re friends with everybody but they know many people too. I think that most people at this point have finally started to understand that they are dangerous.

Tysm for this, this is exactly the problem. Although he doesn’t work, we don’t have many people around us at all. And I also don’t need them to turn our neighbors against us because we’re friends with everybody but they know many people too. I think that most people at this point have finally started to understand that they are dangerous.
:hugs :love

Back
Top Bottom