When will she give birth

Pics
Thank you so much, I don’t understand why she is talking bad about the thread. She talks like she hasn’t even read the whole thing. I’m not trying to gossip or talk bad about people, I am not like that. And she says I need to say something, but I’ve already explained why I haven’t. I’m a minor, my parents control what I do and they are afraid of it causing problems other neighbors, and that the people could be dangerous. Please don’t say anything unless you’ve read the whole thing, @Mariella posey. And thank you @Sulky Bantam

You are absolutely welcome, I felt I just had to say something because @Mariella posey was acting like you were doing wrong and that just because her dogs 'love her' even if she 'hits them with sticks' does not mean that is what's going on here..... everyone has their different opinions, but we are concerned about the dogs and you, not here to 'gossip'!

For you @JadeFarms:
1606489491650.png

Aw I’m sorry. How are you healing? Also sorry I keep pressing the wrong reaction
I’m doing okay, I am just in a little pain and because of strict parent, I can’t watch pg-13 which is a bunch of Bull$h!t. He is too scared to hear cussing and thinks nobody should watch pg-13 which I’m getting tired of. But sorry for sounding so negative. And thanks for checking up on me.

Back
Top Bottom