When will she give birth

Believe puppies are usually weaned at about 4 weeks.

Up to the eight week mark they're still learning vital skills from their mother - and their sibling(s), which is primarily why you shouldn't buy them before that age.
Well that's good news for mama but bad news for the puppies.

But again, they cant starve the puppies because they need them looking good to sell.

Forgive me if weve been down this path already, but what are the consequences to disobeying your adults and calling anyway? I'm not saying I'm suggesting that because I would never suggest anyone disobey their authority figures. 😅 😇
Well he would probably not allow me around any of the other neighbors pets. Around here is a hotspot for animal abuse so there’s more animals I’m helping around here. And he allows me to do that. I don’t want him getting upset and not allowing me to do that.

Believe puppies are usually weaned at about 4 weeks.

Up to the eight week mark they're still learning vital skills from their mother - and their sibling(s), which is primarily why you shouldn't buy them before that age.
I do think that they sell them at eight weeks because if they sold them at four then people might realize they’re not taking care of the dogs and not buy them. But they do say that they’re for sale before 8 weeks.

Well he would probably not allow me around any of the other neighbors pets. Around here is a hotspot for animal abuse so there’s more animals I’m helping around here. And he allows me to do that. I don’t want him getting upset and not allowing me to do that.
I support your decision 100%

I am also feeding my neighbors hog because they only feed her one bowl full every other day. I’m trying to see if I can help this person’s horses once my arm gets better. I doubt it’s gonna happen though.
I'm so sorry that you have to watch this while you can't do anything about it. I'm sure somebody might be able to help you!

Back
Top Bottom