When will she give birth

Pics
Having compassion and caring for animals is amazing. Unfortunately people with huge hearts have a tendency to get hurt more easily. I need you to know that most if not all of this is outside of your control, and it STINKS, but none of this is your fault. I know it feels like being a minor is the reason you cant help, but even as an adult you wouldnt have much recourse beyond calling animal control, and then animal control is bound by all sorts of laws. It is possible that there was no good answer here period, short of being a gazillionaire and buying every suffering animal everywhere. I say this because I understand how you feel; I still get sad when a dog gets hurt in a movie (and SO has to remind me that the dog is acting)! I dont ever want you to give up your passion for helping animals, but you do need to check in with yourself and make sure you are not harming yourself in the process - because you can't be any help to any animals if you cant function. It is, unfortunately, important to learn how to put up an emotional buffer between yourself and the suffering. Do not ever stop caring, but endeavour to protect yourself some in the process. If you find that what is happening to these animals around you is preventing you from doing everyday normal functions, you will need to work on creating that emotional wall asap or you will burn yourself out.

Just my unsolicited advice. I understand if it's not advice you can take right now because everyone really just has to learn for themselves. No worries. 🥰

Having compassion and caring for animals is amazing. Unfortunately people with huge hearts have a tendency to get hurt more easily. I need you to know that most if not all of this is outside of your control, and it STINKS, but none of this is your fault. I know it feels like being a minor is the reason you cant help, but even as an adult you wouldnt have much recourse beyond calling animal control, and then animal control is bound by all sorts of laws. It is possible that there was no good answer here period, short of being a gazillionaire and buying every suffering animal everywhere. I say this because I understand how you feel; I still get sad when a dog gets hurt in a movie (and SO has to remind me that the dog is acting)! I dont ever want you to give up your passion for helping animals, but you do need to check in with yourself and make sure you are not harming yourself in the process - because you can't be any help to any animals if you cant function. It is, unfortunately, important to learn how to put up an emotional buffer between yourself and the suffering. Do not ever stop caring, but endeavour to protect yourself some in the process. If you find that what is happening to these animals around you is preventing you from doing everyday normal functions, you will need to work on creating that emotional wall asap or you will burn yourself out.

Just my unsolicited advice. I understand if it's not advice you can take right now because everyone really just has to learn for themselves. No worries. 🥰
Yea physical and emotionally lol. But your right, you notice more when you actually care which can be good or bad. I’m happy I can help her at least a little bit. I’m just sad I can’t do more. Your right, I can’t help them all which is sad but reality.

Yea physical and emotionally lol. But your right, you notice more when you actually care which can be good or bad. I’m happy I can help her at least a little bit. I’m just sad I can’t do more. Your right, I can’t help them all which is sad but reality.
:hugs
But to those who you do help, it means the world.
Take care, JadeFarms.

Last edited:
This is my neighbors dog, she stays at my house because she’s afraid of her owners and because of my young age I can’t call anyone on them. She’s pregnant (and they say she isn’t. But she’s growing and growing so I’m just wondering when you think she’ll give birth. She’s found and her babies will be inbred and I feel so bad. We call her Naula but her names littlebit. I love her to death. View attachment 2396708View attachment 2396709
63 day gestation period for dogs

Back
Top Bottom