When you find something, do you turn it in?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by chickensioux, Jun 16, 2010.

1. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses in Walmart. I bought them 10 years ago. I have trouble with bright light and sun causing migraines or irritating one I have so I bought a very nice pair of Oakleys for myself. They were perfect. Perfect darkness, UV blockers that fit to a tee. I cherished them. Somehow, they fell off of me in Walmart. I backtracked, went to the service desk, called later, blah, blah, blah. Why don't people turn things in anymore? I hope whoever has them enjoys them as much as I did......

2. AhBee01

AhBee01 Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 7, 2007
    yo. ohio
    I hope someone does turn them in. I would have!

3. 1_FnkyFrm

1_FnkyFrm Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 6, 2010
    Knoxville, Tn
    Sorry to hear about your glasses, but people just dont have RESPECT for other people or their belongings now a days. Hope you find another pair you like....

4. MagsC

MagsC Queen Of Clueless

Jul 27, 2008
    Minnesota
    I still turn things in. [​IMG]

5. chickensioux

chickensioux Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 12, 2009
    Western North Carolina
    Quote:So do I. It's not mine (even if I like it) it's not mine!!!!

6. PotterWatch

PotterWatch My Patronus is a Chicken

Apr 22, 2008
    Virginia
    We always turn things in when we find them. I hope you get your glasses back!

7. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    I had the same thing happen with my prescription sunglasses .. they fell off at Walmart (go figure [​IMG] ) and no one turned them in... who wants someone elses prescription glasses?

8. Southernbelle

Southernbelle Gone Broody

Mar 17, 2008
    Virginia
    Quote:If they liked the frames, they could have their prescription put in the frames for the cost of new lenses. It's a shame how dishonest some people are. [​IMG]

I always turn stuff in, even if it was cheap, but especially if it was expensive.

9. rodriguezpoultry

rodriguezpoultry Langshan Lover

Jan 4, 2009
    Claremore, OK
    We have all sorts of junk (believe me, there's ALOT of stuff) turned in to our store. There is a lot of money turned in as well, along with IDs, credit/debit, checks, etc. Cell phones are a big one too...lots of purses too. It's amazing how someone can leave their purse in a cart when they leave!

10. Dar

Dar Overrun With Chickens

Jul 31, 2008
    Quote:If they liked the frames, they could have their prescription put in the frames for the cost of new lenses. It's a shame how dishonest some people are. [​IMG]

I always turn stuff in, even if it was cheap, but especially if it was expensive.

I make sure i buy the crappy cheap ones cause i loose them all the time or i will drop them in the driveway and run over them [​IMG]

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by