When you find something, do you turn it in?

chickensioux

Songster
10 Years
Feb 12, 2009
Western North Carolina
I lost my favorite pair of sunglasses in Walmart. I bought them 10 years ago. I have trouble with bright light and sun causing migraines or irritating one I have so I bought a very nice pair of Oakleys for myself. They were perfect. Perfect darkness, UV blockers that fit to a tee. I cherished them. Somehow, they fell off of me in Walmart. I backtracked, went to the service desk, called later, blah, blah, blah. Why don't people turn things in anymore? I hope whoever has them enjoys them as much as I did......

Sorry to hear about your glasses, but people just dont have RESPECT for other people or their belongings now a days. Hope you find another pair you like....

I still turn things in.
idunno.gif

I had the same thing happen with my prescription sunglasses .. they fell off at Walmart (go figure
roll.png
) and no one turned them in... who wants someone elses prescription glasses?

Quote:
If they liked the frames, they could have their prescription put in the frames for the cost of new lenses. It's a shame how dishonest some people are.
hmm.png

I always turn stuff in, even if it was cheap, but especially if it was expensive.

We have all sorts of junk (believe me, there's ALOT of stuff) turned in to our store. There is a lot of money turned in as well, along with IDs, credit/debit, checks, etc. Cell phones are a big one too...lots of purses too. It's amazing how someone can leave their purse in a cart when they leave!

Quote:
If they liked the frames, they could have their prescription put in the frames for the cost of new lenses. It's a shame how dishonest some people are.
hmm.png

I always turn stuff in, even if it was cheap, but especially if it was expensive.

I make sure i buy the crappy cheap ones cause i loose them all the time or i will drop them in the driveway and run over them
he.gif

Back
Top Bottom