When you step on one of your adult chickens do you get mad or sad?

When you step on a chicken do you feel

• Upset: Get Out Of My Way!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sad: Sorry about that!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
My polish are the worst... If they aren't running into my legs, they're running between them or under my feet! Granted, they have an excuse considering you can't see their eyeballs!
cool.png
I keep trying to help them with that but they just don't think a head band is something that belongs on a chicken
lau.gif

My australorps are a very close second, and they have NO excuse what so ever! I'd rather that than a yard of scardy cat chickies though
love.gif

Well, I get mad, but I haven't had chickens for long. I guess if my cats aren't smart enough to avoid feet in motion, I shouldn't expect more from the chickens!
wink.png

i get mad, if there slow enough to get stepped on, then i stomp em in the dirt and kick em out of the way. just kidden i have never stepped on 1

I have also not stepped on a chicken, but I have come close! My little cochin bantam youngsters were always getting under my feet when I went to feed them. Their 'pen' was an area fenced in with 2' tall wire, so I would go and step over it to get to the feeder. I finally got smart and kept a small dish close to the side that I could pour some feed in to occupy them.

But if I did, I would probably be more angry than sad, unless it was one of my favorites
love.gif
I baby-talk most all of my birds
roll.png

Try feeding the girls and boys (only if you have multiple roosters) with a child in a baby bjorn on your front. If you lift your feet too high odds are they will come down on a chook. I only get mad or frustrated if I am in a rush to go somewhere.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom