Where are these guys supposed to go?

z3lda3

In the Brooder
Mar 24, 2024
Hi! I couldn’t find a 1-800 number for my chicken addiction so I bought these 2 yesterday. Supposedly cream legbars- doesn’t matter to me they’re adorable. They’re about a week old, and I’ve got them in the brooder with my 2 week old bantam frizzle something’s. Right now all 4 are about the same size, and everyone seems to be getting along. But what do I do when the “legbars” get older/bigger? Will they continue to get along? Or will I need an additional brooder? (No problem I’m swimming in brooders). They’re in a 60gallon tote so there is plenty of room, the pic makes it look small but it’s not.

Attachments

• CE9C1859-F642-48A9-9D56-AF6AE1E3C87A.jpeg
    CE9C1859-F642-48A9-9D56-AF6AE1E3C87A.jpeg
    703.1 KB · Views: 14
Hi! I couldn’t find a 1-800 number for my chicken addiction so I bought these 2 yesterday. Supposedly cream legbars- doesn’t matter to me they’re adorable. They’re about a week old, and I’ve got them in the brooder with my 2 week old bantam frizzle something’s. Right now all 4 are about the same size, and everyone seems to be getting along. But what do I do when the “legbars” get older/bigger? Will they continue to get along? Or will I need an additional brooder? (No problem I’m swimming in brooders). They’re in a 60gallon tote so there is plenty of room, the pic makes it look small but it’s not.
Hahaha 1-800-Chicken Math..... It's all good, they'll be flock mates, bonded. ENJOY!

Back
Top Bottom