Where can I buy flubendazole in the USA?

RadEggs

☆Chicken Chaos☆
Premium Feather Member
Jul 7, 2023
Pacific NW
I need to de worm my chickens, and cannot find flubenzadole. Anyone know where to buy it in the US? Not ELANCO, I'm in the Pacific NW.
Please post links of you can, and thank you for ypur help!

:fl
Hoping I can get medication before symptoms worsen...

Last edited:
I need to de worm my chickens, and cannot find flubenzadole. Anyone know where to buy it in the US? Not ELANCO, I'm in the Pacific NW.
Please post links of you can, and thank you for ypur help!

:fl
Hoping I can get medication before symptoms worsen...
What are you trying to treat?

To my knowledge, you cannot get Flubendazole in the U.S. you could try ordering it from Europe or Australia.

If you are treating worms then you can find Fenbendazole (Safeguard/Panacur) at stores like TSC.

To treat most worms that poultry can have except for Tapeworms, treat eat bird with Fenbendazole at a dose of 0.23ml per pound of weight, given orally once a day for 5 days in a row.

Valbazen (Albendazole) is another very good dewormer that can be used. You'd need to order it online, dose is 0.08ml per pound of weight given orally once then repeated in 10 days.

For Tapeworms, Use Praziquantel.

What are you trying to treat?

To my knowledge, you cannot get Flubendazole in the U.S. you could try ordering it from Europe or Australia.

If you are treating worms then you can find Fenbendazole (Safeguard/Panacur) at stores like TSC.

To treat most worms that poultry can have except for Tapeworms, treat eat bird with Fenbendazole at a dose of 0.23ml per pound of weight, given orally once a day for 5 days in a row.

Valbazen (Albendazole) is another very good dewormer that can be used. You'd need to order it online, dose is 0.08ml per pound of weight given orally once then repeated in 10 days.

For Tapeworms, Use Praziquantel.
Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom