where can I buy the suggested meds from lab findings ? Escherichia coli,

Ok. First things first. Delouse your birds. Seven Dust works well, or most any miticide that is safe for use on poultry or birds will do. Then, take your lab report with the list of meds on it to your vet and ask for a prescription for whatever you need. Explain about the new law that does not allow you to purchase it without his/her giving a prescription. If one vet won't do it (and I can't imagine why they wouldn't), then try another. If you can find a vet that does both large and small animals, you might have a better chance.
Also, if you were planning on worming the birds, hold off until the rest is taken care of. Not good to worm a sick animal, unless it is the worms making them sick.

Hubby called the local "NO VET to chickens", to ask if and how much to euthnize esp the one ,Baby Girl... But they both refuse to do it. Told my husband that veins in chickens to hard to find. matter of fact which I could humanely euthniz all of them... Since I cant wave a magic wand and they never were even brought here They dont ask to be born like any of us do....
Im crying now because Hubby is so sick of it all, too. i didnt know what I was getting into.... My health has suffered cause of all of it. its a mud pit outside, everyday rain...
My husband is ailing and wants out of the whole place...
I am praying and asking for guidance so what time we have left can be peaceful...
I am so scared every day going out to them and falling in the downhill hell hole property....

yes I talked Hubby into the next dose of Valzaben for them....the othr night.

I thought about ordering the " 4 in one" from allbirdproducts.com....
But how do you get chickens to drink from mixture when rain for 10 days or more in a row.?
I got " Ronivet 12 %"" I bought from the same place.
I greased thir legs and combs other nite with a good human grade oil then went back and tried some diluted Oil of Oregano.to their combs and legs and wattles.. been adding little red pepper to their feed too...
Hubby ask "what now?" when will we get any peace?
DONT yall even mention SEVIN to me.That **** poultry dust is bad enough. How many friggin times do I have to do all? of the spraying and cleaning till it kills me??? I sprayed with "Gordens" on the roost again other nite...and a puff on their butts...
I am sick of dealing with those mircroscopic sized mites. Watching them GIRLS itch and scratch and seeing pulled out feathers..they are suffering
I have two of the cleanest coops anyone wants to see. Im constantly picking up poo all over this mudhole property
We lost the goose we were trying to help oher day. I guess an owl or coyote got the beautiful creature. Hubby is upset about that too.He upset too cause he said he know he could have pIcked up HONK HONK(his buddy that followed him around) and stuck him overnite in that little shelter for him. Cause I heard a "hoo Hoo" at night close by for the last week or so...
We are overwhelmed. I cry looking at my beautiful girls.
One person told a relative they would take my flock if we could get them well. But this property dooms us and them.
ITS GROUNDHOG DAY around here everyday...
THE stress is killing us. WE are too old for all of this.over 3 yrs now... No joy in it anymore other than to see how beautiful they are.
Now got" Kitty Drama "again. A stray cat is hanging around our outdoorr" Kitty kat " stealing his food.... and who know what else
so too much going on

and to this site..... DONt show me ads for evil pharmeuticlas in the side banners.....Yes this site did show me such for weeks.
what people will do for money>>> not for animal use was those ads but for people.. Including sleep "drugs"
thanks all

Last edited:
I'm not sure what you're asking. You were asked for more information but haven't really given us any. You got some descent advice but it sounds like you don't want to take it.

Back
Top Bottom