Where can I get one duck?

dory_mold

Hatching
Apr 16, 2023
Hey! So... I have 3 young ducks and want to get one more. I've integrated flocks before, so I know what I am doing. The only thing is, I can't find anywhere that will let me buy just one duck, but I don't have room in my pen/ coop for 5. Any suggestions on where U can get just one? I'm also getting chicks so they would have companions and after a couple weeks the duck could start hanging out with the other ones as they are still small.

Hey! So... I have 3 young ducks and want to get one more. I've integrated flocks before, so I know what I am doing. The only thing is, I can't find anywhere that will let me buy just one duck, but I don't have room in my pen/ coop for 5. Any suggestions on where U can get just one? I'm also getting chicks so they would have companions and after a couple weeks the duck could start hanging out with the other ones as they are still small.
Where are you located? How old are your young ducks and what kind and gender are they? You really need to know before you proceed.

There are state pages on here, BYC, and a buy and sell section. Also, in Tennessee, where I am, there is a poultry Facebook page for selling birds. You can also check your local Craigslist.

Back
Top Bottom