Where Did My Posts Go?

serendipity22

Songster
12 Years
Jul 1, 2007
NC
So, I've been on the computer tonight and hit 500. And then my posting number dropped to 460. Why did this happen?

It's happened to me twice (that I've noticed). The first time, a few months ago, I just figured I saw it wrong. Since I don't post a whole bunch, I figured it was my punishment for not being as active as I should be.

Can someone explain to me what the deal is?

Thanks!

right when I hit 500?

and twice in a row when I hit 500?

I don't get it?

Not that I post just to see my number go up. But I was staying on tonight and posting where I felt I could contribute, just to see what 'title' came on after the 500th post.

I feel a little upset...

Have you been missing any time lately? Have you woken up in strange fields before?? Do you have any strange marks on your body after wakeing up?? its happend to me also since joining BYC....not sure what it is either..
hu.gif
.......OR..it could just be what Bluey said...
tongue.png

ok, so I'm going to bed. I would love for an administrator or someone to take a look at my account and explain why this keeps happening.

I've been a member since 2007 and contribute fairly often. Maybe this is why my post number never goes above 500?

Thanks,
Stephanie

We haven't done any big cleanups for months and I don't know of any large threads where you'd have tons of posts that would have been deleted.

When did you see your number go down and was it all at once?

Quote:
No, no time loss. The fact that I was sitting here and waiting for the stupid number to get to 500 is what is irritating me.

(Maybe a few strange marks on my body when waking up, but man, those were some really good dreams!
wink.png
)

Quote:
Just now! (well 20 minutes ago. It just dropped 40 posts! Poof, Gone!) As soon as I made my 500th post

Quote:
No, no time loss. The fact that I was sitting here and waiting for the stupid number to get to 500 is what is irritating me.

(Maybe a few strange marks on my body when waking up, but man, those were some really good dreams!
wink.png
)

gig.gif
heehe, glad you could tell i was just being silly!...
hugs.gif
dont know what it could be though.(sorry)..*besides the alien abduction theory i was hinting at...* dont worry Nifty will fix it for you.
wink.png
, take care, Wendy
smile.png

No Prob! I appreciate the attention! In fact, I think I'll go have one of those nice dreams about now!

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom