Where do i put the PC fan in my 'bator?

redhen

Kiss My Grits...
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
May 19, 2008
Western MA
Hello, i have a LG still air incubator. I also have a PC fan set up to put in there for forced air..but, i can not figure out where to put it! if i set it on the wire floor in there it seems to cool the eggs that sit right in front of it...and also it had no blade guard on it..(i learned that the HARD way!...
roll.png
..) so, i am afraid a baby will fall in it and hit the blades..
ep.gif
....HELP! please and thanks!, Wendy **ooh, also, how can i use the fan with my egg turner? it wont fit in there....i'm confused!...
sad.png

Quote:
but..thats where my heating element is....what do i hang it with? sorry to be a pest!
hide.gif

placed mine where it should go ( between the two windows) use paper clips that i made straight then put hook on the end and pushed the other end though the top and bent them over, and took a pice of hard cloth and made a guard. make sure the fan blows up, not down. if it blows down it will cool eggs down , blow up will not. william

Quote:
so..i want to suck the air up from the bottom (by the eggs) then? and not blow the air down on the eggs?

i just checked..there is no place between my windows to put it.....thats where the heating element wires connect into a box there....
barnie.gif
...dang! now what???
he.gif

thanks mark! but, i still dont have a spot to put it...because next to the heating element box , there is a space it could go, BUT..thats where my air hole vent is...you know, where the red plugs go? *sigh* now what?
idunno.gif

i'm going to post pics...then you guys can tell me where to put it..maybe??
big_smile.png
...thanks! Wendy

Back
Top Bottom