Where do you get your Coturnix quail at?

There are several people on here that sell quail. I think there's a breeder directory stickied at the top. Check craigslist too, not sure where you are exactly but I see coturnix for sale in gardner, ks and kcks on there sometimes.

Yeah im about an hour and 30 minutes north of KC, ( 30 minutes north of st joe ) will probably end up driving down to pick some up from the person in Gardner, I put an ad on CL today hopefully I will find someone closer to st joe

Some of us sell on eBay (I do) And also have our private businesses. The breeders directory should help you on finding someone nearby if you don't want shipped eggs.

Quote:
Amazonia? Savannah? How many are you looking for and what colors? My folks live in St Joe and are coming down for the holidays...I could send some back with them for you to meet and pick up. The girls are laying a low rate right because of the shorter nights...but could come up with some if you wanted more of an assortment vs a particular color.

Actually Oregon, about 20 minutes northwest of Amazonia.

Any color combination would be fine, I am just looking for coturnix for egg production and meat birds later on when I get alot more coops and runs done.

I would love to do that, I could meet them in St Joe.

I am not looking for a particular number of eggs, just enough to get me started, probably at least 10 eggs, could incubate 120 if I wanted but thats ALOT lol

Quote:
Mine are just babies now, I have awhile before I get eggs or extras. If you want someone to swap some eggs to get new blood down the road though I'd be happy to help.
smile.png
Good luck finding your quail!

Quote:
Want a dozen then? The pen colors would be Tibetan, Tux, Pharaoh, could even have some English white and Goldens. Keep in mind its off season...so the hatch rate might be a little down...but you wouldn't have shipping cost anyway
tongue.png
They be driving down over Thanksgiving and back home that weekend...PM me and we can work out the particulars if you're interested.

I plan to order from quail lady sometime next year and will cull out quite a few from my order. I'm clear over 20 miles northwest of manhattan,ks but my MIL so in North KC if you want some.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom