• Liberal

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Libertarian

• Conservative

• Statist

• on a line between two or more of the above...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the test is skewed to Libertarian. I had to actually try hard and remain a Liberal. Knowing which questions would trip what answers..
wink.png

Yes PM you are correct, most are not willing to take the plunge into more than a 2 party system... I think we are moving that direction it is just going to take some time and some more structural changes.

ON

Quote:
Agreed, Mahonri--diversity is a good thing!
thumbsup.gif
We all come from different backgrounds, have different ideas, and we can learn a lot from each other that way instead of just reinforcing the same ideas over and over again. Even though they sometimes get heated, I must say I do enjoy reading the political threads when they do pop up. I always feel like I come away from those threads knowing a little more and understand other perspectives better. Of course talking chickens is the best, though--we all agree that chickens rock!
D.gif

I'd love to have a system with more than two viable parties. I am a liberal but I vote by voting record and beliefs and not along party lines. I've voted for candidates who don't have a snowball's chance simply because their platform agreed with my views. It would be great if those men and women actually had a chance!

Quote:
Tee hee... step into my parlor...

I took the quiz and
ep.gif

Pineapplemomma, is there room for me, too?

I knew BYC would be broad spectrum, but I also wondered if it would lean conservative.

But I guess most of them are still at work.

I expected more Libertarians, both from people that thought they were liberal and those that thought they were conservative. It will be interesting to see where this poll winds up, but I suspect the percentages will not change drastically. We are probably getting enough responses that they results mean something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom