Where does MPC......

When I was considering ordering from them, they told me they come from a hatchery in Ohio. They never told me the name of the hatchery though. Is Meyers in OH?

Hi there, I posted this email response from MPC in a couple of places on the forum. But none is a dedicated "Where do the MPC chicks come from" post so it's kind of buried.
So here it goes: We're not a drop ship service, exactly. We do work with a hatchery, but use our own incubator space, employ our own chick sexers (for instance, My Pet Chicken is the only place in the country that sexes bantams), have our own breeds and so on. For non-live items, we have our own My Pet Chicken warehouse and supplies, but do have others fulfill sometimes, depending on the item--some of our coops come directly from the manufacturer or builders, for example.

I'm glad you posted this question. I have emailed them for further clarification.

I odered my chicks from My pet chicken.com and the box that my chicks came in said Conneticut......so what hatchery would that have been?

Back
Top Bottom