Where is a good place to get poultry netting?

corball

In the Brooder
10 Years
Sep 13, 2009
Orlando, FL
I was wondering where is a good place online or anywhere really to buy poultry netting for a god decent price? I was going to get some more poultry wire for the top but it is way to heavy for the big of a pen I have. And I really want to let my chickies out without having to deal with dead chicks/chickens everywhere due to the hawks.... Anyhoo and info would be wonderful =]

I used www.farmtek.com. They were cheeper than other poultry dealers. I think I looked and called four-five companies looking for the best deal.
I bought item number TC2646A
Heavy-Duty Polyethylene Netting
50' x 150' x 2"
I have a tone extra and will use that in the future. I didn't want to tie together to create a seam. Too much hassel. It cost about $440 + 65.00 in tax. So a little over $500.00. They have smaller sizes as well.
Good luck.

I got my netting at Cutlers Pheasant and Poultry Supply online.
I got 2" netting. But I also put birdnetting on that, so smaller things couldn't get in. I ended up putting utility wire over all that too, because a coon got into the side of the netting. If you're in a high snow/ice area, you might have to go out in the winter and knock some of it down. That's why I stuck to larger-holed netting/fencing.
The birdnetting is cheap at places like Menards.

Thanks everyone Hopefully I will find some cheap netting =] I also found some on craigslist but they guy was selling it way to much then it was worth..

Back
Top Bottom