WHERE IS A MARAN CHICKEN HATCHERY!

I know Buddy Henry at www.backwoodspoultry.com has wheaten marans maybe he can help. I have one in my 'bator on day 20 right now. Nice guy too!
big_smile.png

Where are you located?? There is a man about 2 miles down the road here tha has pure black copper maran chics. I went and got 5 for myself 2 weeks ago. He does not ship. You would have to pick them up. I could pass his # along if you are in Ga.

If you let us know what state you are in, we might be of more help! I have some contacts, but they are all over...also, what variety are you interested in?

And just a bit of trivia...it's Marans, always with an "s", plural or not.
wink.png

Go to http://www.welphatchery.com/
I
order Maran pullets. I am calling tomorrow to find out what variety they are.

Just called them and they described that they were Cuckoo's. I ordered 23 pullets and 2 males.
Very nice people that you cab reach by the telephone as well the first time you call. And every time.

Sold all my Cuckoo's early summer 2008. and went with French Black Copper Marans

Last edited:
Hi,
Mergmet,
I can never seem to get your photos on the endlessfarm site to show up, its either those little boxes with red/green/blue things in them or complete X's and even right clicking I cannot get it to show pictures.
Any ideas why?
Your is the only one I have ever had troubles with.
Anyone?
Thanks for any suggestions,
Angela

Back
Top Bottom