Where is my bird? my parakeet's cage was knocked over outside by a stray cat.

Leave the cage outside with food, water, and treats in it with the door open. Make sure it is near a spot where you can look through a window to see if he/she is in there so you can run outside and shut the door.
If he/she is alive you need to let the people around you know so they can look for him/her.
A domesticated parakeet can't survive long in the wild depending on where you live.
Post on your local Facebook groups and put up signs. Leave fliers on your neighbors doorsteps on it their mailboxes. Go on walks around your neighborhood and ask people around if they have seen a parakeet, you can also look yourself while you walk.
Please don't leave un-secure cages outside unsupervised. I am very sorry about your sweet parakeet. Please keep us updated. :hugs:fl

Leave the cage outside with food, water, and treats in it with the door open. Make sure it is near a spot where you can look through a window to see if he/she is in there so you can run outside and shut the door.
If he/she is alive you need to let the people around you know so they can look for him/her.
A domesticated parakeet can't survive long in the wild depending on where you live.
Post on your local Facebook groups and put up signs. Leave fliers on your neighbors doorsteps on it their mailboxes. Go on walks around your neighborhood and ask people around if they have seen a parakeet, you can also look yourself while you walk.
Please don't leave un-secure cages outside unsupervised. I am very sorry about your sweet parakeet. Please keep us updated. :hugs:fl
@LA Woman

Back
Top Bottom