Where Is The Best Place To Live In The USA?

This is classifieds out of the Logan Daily News

about an hour Southeast of Columbus

1 Perry County! N of Logan Beautiful 4 ac. to 25 ac. lots 4.5 mi. south of Junction City off SR 668! 12 mi. N of Logan, 15 mi. E of Lancaster. Meadows, Woods, Ravines, Public Water. New Lex Schls. No mobiles/dblwides. OBBC Mods OK. Starting at $24,900. Bank fin. Avail. Go to website or call for marketing package. Four Seasons Land Company (800) 815-LAND (5263) www.FourSeasonsLandCo.com
2 5 Acres .25mi. from Lake Logan. Beautiful scenery. 2 mi. from U.S. 33 at 664 exit. Blosser Rd. $59,000 Call 614-378-8701

Last edited:
In Central Texas, on the 15th of Sept it is 92 F. It will cool off in Oct. I hate Texas in September; however, come February whe every one in my family is under three feet of snow I stand in my 70 degree backyard and declare "God I love Texas"

Quote:
sorry
duc.gif
i did know that

I want to live where Cynthia lives. It sounds WONDERFUL! I have to say I love Arkansas. Yes we do have hot humid summers and no we don't have any coastlines. But I think we are some pretty nice people (most of us) Land goes from one range to another depending where in AR you live.

jackie

Quote:
With your budget, if you look in the vicinity of Tompkins County NY you could find a number of fantastic options - I'd recommend Ithaca, Trumansburg or Dryden myself. If you like rural living but with more cosmopolitan options, Cornell University draws a LOT of "bigger city perks" to what is otherwise a very small town.

It's a great multicultural community, with a lot of neat opportunities.

I happen to live in the area myself and LOVE IT! I had never actually meant to settle here, and yet, here we are on 9 acres, with a great house (for well under 4k) and I'm not planning on leaving for a long while...
smile.png

Check out the Finger Lakes region of NY (Ithaca, Syracuse, Binghamton), because with less than 400k you could get a *very* nice home on a number of acres near a major University, but without

Check the COOP pages - there are some DANG nice places there - and you'll have eggs!

Seriously some of the coops are better than my house!

Last edited:
i live in CT, and i would highly suggest NH, VT or even Maine. a much nicer way of life up yonder.

here in CT the taxes are wicked high, for $400 G's you can't really buy much ~ land is very expensive. same with MA.

most houses around here are built with lumbar/wood. i thought that was because it's our most abundant building material though?

Last edited:
My vote is for Maine. Beautiful coasts and woodlands. Still very rural. I guess it could get a little chilly in winter. I don't know what kind of climate your looking for. But you said coast and woodlands. It's a very wonderful place. I spend every July there.

Back
Top Bottom