where is the list of sick chicks by breed

Quote:
Yes that is explained well. Not all the birds are affected by breed, but rather by the individual bird and how ever they came into contact with what ever they have.

The reason the thread is locked is so that only the results can be put up there for people to find. Each person who has results up there does have a thread of their own in which you can post in.

I cannot take all the credit for the list, we decided together as staff that it would be good to put up and keep locked so that results do not get lost in comments.

thanks,,,i too have the blue laced red wyandottes,and thought i saw it on the list,,,have lost 1...

the people who put the chicks on the list arent sure if they are dead or not>>?
my point is this,,,if a chick has died and the owner is questioning it,,,
i would like that info so i an compare it with what i ordered,,,i simply wanted to know if favorelles or bluelaced red wyandottes were on anyones list,,,

as far as testing results,,the people who are having their birds tested will have results the people who dont have their birds tested will only be guessing,,,unless of course all the results come back the same from all different people, then we can assume that it is all the same,,,not you,,,we if we want to assume that we can,,,

I dont think people will have to guess. The ones that get tested and come back with results should have the symptoms written down.

as an example symptons can be.

abnormal breathing
runny nose
diareah
fast death

then what was the cause of death example: exaplamona virus

then cure or treatment: example would be vitamin water/ tylenol

It could be written like that

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom