Where is the moderator's list?

Discussion in 'BYC Website & Forum Feedback & Announcements' started by EweSheep, Jan 14, 2012.

1. EweSheep

EweSheep Flock Mistress

Jan 12, 2007
    Land of Lincoln
    Where is it? My search bar didn't show anything where I can find the mods list. It used to be in the name of users box on the old BYC that I can always click on one to report or ask a question.

I had almost a panic...about one thread. Going all over the forum trying to find the moderators list.

2. jeslewmazer

jeslewmazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Mississippi
    You can report a post by clicking on the little red flag at the bottom of a post. As far as the list I don't know. [​IMG]

3. jeslewmazer

jeslewmazer Chillin' With My Peeps

Nov 24, 2009
    Mississippi
    I was told there is not one, so there is no reason to keep looking.

4. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan
    There's not one at the moment, but that doesn't mean that the Staff doesn't want you to be able to find us. Stay tuned... [​IMG]

In the meantime, if you need someone's help, you definitely can send a report using the red flag button. You can even report YOURSELF by red flagging one of your own posts if you just have a quick question and want it to get to us -- the Staff has to do something additional in order for you to receive any points, so just reporting yourself won't do anything to your account (like cause you to be banned or something).

Orrrrr... You can post here in the feedback area. [​IMG]

5. brahmakid11

brahmakid11 Chillin' With My Peeps

Aug 23, 2011
    sitting on the toilet
    the same thing happened with me

6. The Chicken Lady

The Chicken Lady Moderator Staff Member

Apr 21, 2008
    West Michigan

Were you able to eventually find someone to help you with your question or problem?

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by