Where is your SO at this moment?

My DH is at work and isn't happy about it. He's working weird shifts lately - 3 days of dayshift, 3 days of afternoon shift, and then 3 days off. He hates it because he's rarely off on weekends, so he misses out on some family gatherings and working on stuff around home with me. He's a coal miner - normally he operates the loader filling trucks with coal and fixing any breakdowns that occur, but right now they have him underground working on opening up a new mine.

At home, taking care of the chickens, dogs, and cats. Got all the laundry done, folded and put away, changed the litter boxes, and getting ready for work and travel this week.
All while I'm in Maine closing up the cottage for winter.
My DH is a sweetheart, my best friend, and we just celebrated our 26th anniversary this past week.
love.gif

downstairs listening to Billy Bragg tunes. I'm going to join him in a minute and let him know how happy I am that the hen house is finished. I think he'll like how I show him.
jan la banan

In the hall mediating a sibling battle between two naked little girls who are arguing over the bathroom!
lol.png

Congrats mudhen on your 26 years! I'm just past ten and I hope he'll keep me 16 years longer!!

Dh just finished the 4 new nest boxes
made from square kitty plastic
litter pails( empty of course.)
put screws on to the coop walls
and holes at the back of the pails
all I do when needed
is to unhook and clean out.

Back
Top Bottom