Where the wild things are

I rented it and thought it was AWFUL. My 12 year old son and I watched it and both hated it! The arm thing, the eating the boy thing, chasing the boy through the wood thing, the mother losing her temper like she did with her son thing! So many things to not like about this movie. I got it based on the reviews, but this isn't the first time I've disagreed with reviewers.

Last edited:
Wow, that's creepy. I've never seen it before but I've seen the commercials and thought it looked extremely weird. And last night I had a dream about it or something and now today this thread is the first one I see when I get on here?
lol.png
That's just creepy!

Anyway, sounds to me like an interesting movie, by looking at the commercials and stuff. But it definitely looks...different.
roll.png

It was definitely odd
hmm.png
I didn't like the destroying the houses, the ripping off the arms, the eating the king and just how slow it was in general. The book was good, the boy went off to his room when he got mad. In the movie he took off into the woods!!!! What kids runs off into the woods...at night?!?!?! My 6 year old daughter fell asleep because it was "boring" and my 9 year old son said it was "slow and not funny"

I wouldn't watch it again...

Back
Top Bottom