Where to buy King Quail eggs - colour mutations in Australia???

smallbluejellybean

Songster
10 Years
Dec 13, 2009
Kings Park NSW Australia
Hello,
My daughter just bought her first incubator and she wants to hatch King Quail. We have three in our aviary, but they are currently on eggs or have chicks and are not laying. They are normal coloured.
My daughter wants me to track down eggs from birds that have colour mutations.
I have put up adds everywhere I can think to try to track someone down that can supply the eggs for me.
I put an add in the wanted section here on BYC as well.
It is so difficult to find any king quail eggs at all here in Australia at the moment.
If you know of anyone that could help us. I will pay for eggs and freight to get them here Sydney, NSW.
The eggs are so common overseas (known as button quail in the US), but are no where to be found here.
PLEASE HELP!!!

You may have to get a egg shipment, Considering you are in Australia its hard to find King Quail here too, I wanted some I'm going to order from someone on Ebay when the Ad comes back on.
Thanks, but Australian customs do not allow eggs into the country. They are also not allowed to be sold through ebay, no animals are here.
If you here of an Aussie who has some mutations could you tell them about me. I am willing to pay well for them.

Back
Top Bottom