where to go for plus size clothing? help me please **UPDATE#34**

thanks everyone...

i think i am going to go and hit the Walden Galleria mall and the Mckinley mall they seem to have a good balance of the stores you have mentioned

I am not too old
wink.png
, and I have found some decent things at Lane Bryant before.

My sister-in-law is in a 5XL. Every yr. I buy her clothing for X-MAS.
I go to Catherine's. i believe they even have web page. They send me coupons every month and add for their sales. Their clothes are in fashion right now and they ar at great prices. They have all kinds of styles and colors, they even carry bra's panties, swim suits, skirts, pants, scarfs, you name it they got it!!!

Good Luck!
thumbsup.gif

I LOVE Fashion Bug. I just went there before college started to get a new dress for our homecoming formal. I got a beautiful one for $25 and it fits like a dream. I usually wear between an XL and a 2XL and while other stores usually have clothing in those sizes, I always tend to find a ton of stuff at fashion bug that fits just right. My mom will sometimes just go in there, buy me something for christmas or a birthday and I'll love it.

Fashion Bug also has a bunch of nice dresses out now, if that's the way you want to go. I also got some beautiful shirts that would be quite fancy with a black skirt bottom or a bit more casual with jeans or khaki pants.

You can never go wrong with black dress pants and a dressy shirt.
wink.png

And some cute shoes, of course!
tongue.png

I am an ALL Jeans and T-Shirts person too. When I do need something besides jeans I go to ROSS dress for Less. I can get a classy Name Brand outfit for $30.00 or under. I still stick with dressy pants and a sweater or blouse.

GOOD LUCK and let us know how it goes!

i shop fashion bug.. if your tall lane bryant.. they don't really carry pettie.. i am chubby and short so their pants come up under my bra lolo.. wal mart is cheap made stuff..catherines is ok..i am in upstate new york and those seem to be the stores for us fluffy people

Back
Top Bottom