Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Pro Stock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Country Junction

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Agrimaster

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Country Junction? I've never heard of it. Are you satisfied with the results it brings?

I understand why! you wouldn't see it anywhere, because it's only in one place in the world. :D

I'm very happy with it! My eggs are all very nice. I need to research it more, but I'm thinking that the feed you raise them on affects the egg production. I get TONS of double yolkers, even one or two triple yolkers. My egg customers love it, so I'm good with it too!

My birds were on DuMor for some time - I was reccommend Nature Wise's meatbird crumble by a breeder. It has dramatically increased their feather health!

They need lots of oyster shell on it of course, but the shiny feathers and happy birds make up for the added cost :p

Question: I’m fixing to add 6, 8 week old chickens to my flock of 12, 14 week old hens. Everyone is eating crumble. They will continue to eat crumble until my older ones start to lay. How do I feed 2 different age chickens, some that are laying and some that won’t lay for some time to come?
All the feeders are available at all times to all the chickens.

Question: I’m fixing to add 6, 8 week old chickens to my flock of 12, 14 week old hens. Everyone is eating crumble. They will continue to eat crumble until my older ones start to lay. How do I feed 2 different age chickens, some that are laying and some that won’t lay for some time to come?
All the feeders are available at all times to all the chickens.

You switch to an all flock and add free choice calcium (such as oyster shell) on the side for the laying birds. You can feed everyone all flock, from chicks to roos to 7 year old hens.

I have tried different foods and always come back to Purina because my chickens like it and eat it well. The other local foods I have tried they didn't like at all and wouldn't eat.

Some of our friends swear by Scratch & Peck but they like everything to be organic.

Back
Top Bottom