Which breed are you most likely to buy

What breed would you be most likely to buy?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Pics

Pampered chicken girl

🎶My angels and demons at war with myself🎶
Premium Feather Member
Apr 10, 2022
Hi everyone I am going to start breeding my girls soon and want to know what breed you would be most likely to buy? I know the choices are limited but these are just the breeds I have or am planning on getting.
Thanks in advance ☺

Hi everyone I am going to start breeding my girls soon and want to know what breed you would be most likely to buy? I know the choices are limited but these are just the breeds I have or am planning on getting.
Thanks in advance ☺
I would have to say easter eggers! But Ameraucana and silkies are VERY close runner ups!

Our local tractor supply sells alot of Easter Eggers and olive Eggers and "assorted bantams" so maybe those I was thinking
So their not even going to be anything better than hatchery birds? If you want to make a go at, my advice is aim high. Buy breeder/show quality birds, breed to the sop and be npip. And try better breeds than a bunch of smarmy easter eggers and silkies or mixes.

So their not even going to be anything better than hatchery birds? If you want to make a go at, my advice is aim high. Buy breeder/show quality birds, breed to the sop and be npip. And try better breeds than a bunch of smarmy easter eggers and silkies or mixes.
I was just saying that because I thought if they were popular around here I might sell more. But I can definitely see what your saying I might have better luck with rarer or less common chickens

Back
Top Bottom